If you’re looking for a Fullerton private investigator, Systematic Inquiry Group is just what you need. We provide a range of corporate security and private investigation services to help you solve and prevent crimes against your company.
Why choose Systematic Inquiry Group for Fullerton investigations?
After 25+ years in private investigations, our Lead Investigator Michael Wojtanowicz, J.D. has the hands-on experience, legal expertise, and extensive network of specialists necessary to resolve your case.
- License Number PI 16156
- Juris Doctor
- Member of Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member of the California Association of Legal Investigators
- Member of the American Society for Industrial Security
- Member of the National Council of Investigation and Security Services
- Former National Security Director of 400-unit nationwide restaurant chain
How we can help
Our Fullerton private investigation and security services include:
- Employee theft and fraud investigations
- Background checks
- Interviews and interrogations
- Employee drug use investigations
- Skip tracing
- Electronic and undercover surveillance
- Sexual harassment investigations
- Workers’ compensation fraud investigations
- Security consulting
- Restaurant food loss program
If you need to solve a crime at your Fullerton business, call us today at 714-406-4618. We can also help you reduce your risk of internal theft and fraud, so don’t wait until something happens; contact us to discuss our corporate security consultations!